Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

Hero Combinations and favorite heroes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

Hero Combinations and favorite heroes Empty
PostSubject: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 am

As we have been watching there are a few hero combinations that work very very well together.
To help us pick a team thats going to work well together, post below what heroes you feel you play best with and which heros you feel best compliment them , and your play style.

Then maybe we can work together in picking out a good team.

Steve.
Back to top Go down
deimoz

deimoz

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:23 am

well as you know i'm quite shite at HoN, but the char i like best atm is corrupted disciple Smile will prolly change once ive played a few more games.
Back to top Go down
crossy

crossy

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

i quite like playing agility dependant classes and giving them loads of attack speed and then just mullering people
Back to top Go down
Bams

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am

Hi guys, joined the forum as well. o/
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 pm

welcome on board mate, good to have your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Bams

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:19 pm

i don't know if you guys already have a chat channel but i made a channel on irc for HoN.

irc.netgamers.org

#HoN

currently waiting for chanbot Smile

if you like, see you there!
Back to top Go down
deimoz

deimoz

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 am

Now changed my mind as to my fave hero :p
liking witchslayer a lot atm. Will prolly change again once I've played more games.

In response to th irc chan bams has set up for us. If you need help registering a nick & using irc commands, just holla.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Darkus

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am

I'm Liking

Electrictian and Arachna just need to find a few other.

i might Try Nymph and try and play an aggresive support early to push the lane back. but the 2 new character seem good so might give them both a go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Combinations and favorite heroes   Hero Combinations and favorite heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero Combinations and favorite heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Heroes of Newerth :: Heroes of Newerth Information and Chat-
Jump to: