Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

OK Who's next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

Darkus

OK Who's next? Empty
PostSubject: OK Who's next?   OK Who's next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 am

Ok after monday and downing the Princes, we'll need to down it again next week to make sure, but it seemed very stable.

Where do people what to go and try next ?

We have Prof
Putricide

Blood Queen
Blood Queen

Sindragosa
Sindragosa

All of these fights have there own hard parts to them. But it'll be nice to see people feed back on what wing boss they would like to work on once we have know we have the other Normal bosses on Farm. Above should be a link to the Tankspot page for each of the boss, all have a look at each of them. It'll make all of them a lot easier if we all know all the abilites of each of them. These fight might take us more trys than the princes to down so we should be prepered for a few wipes.
Back to top Go down

OK Who's next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Who's next?   OK Who's next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm

good neeeews everyone!

i'm not really fussed, i would say putri is maybe easiest? followed by BBQ and then dwagon is hardest
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

OK Who's next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Who's next?   OK Who's next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

again i dont really mind.
i would like to pick one and stick to it thought. no emo cause were not looting it after 3 tries.
we are doing really well and am sure we have the ability to clear the whole thing so we should concentrate on 1 .
Back to top Go down
Galhad

Galhad

OK Who's next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Who's next?   OK Who's next? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am

I think we should go for Putricide personally as it seemed alot of people had read up on him before we hit Dreamweaver i know i would like to down him and i love the fact i can run around as a big fat slime spraying dude !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK Who's next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Who's next?   OK Who's next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK Who's next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chatter :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: