Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

Alliance and co-ordinates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

Alliance and co-ordinates Empty
PostSubject: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 am

Well some of you have already joined the bandwagon and will know that the alliance of BurnYourFamily is up on the World 2 Server.
All are free to join all you need to do is let someone know that plays it what your in game name is and an invite will be heading your way.

Lets start by getting together a list of all city co-ordinates so when we all have some resources spare we can arrange which area we will be claiming as our own.

My co ordinates are -

366:89 City of Deathjezter

As fat as i can see there are only low level cities about me and am fairly close to the sea allowing trade routes and naval battles.
Currently there is a lvl 3 dungeon 1 hour away for infantry which is helping increase wealth and resources greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 am

461:88
continent 4
city; smog

lots of lowbie towns, lvl 1 dungeons
i'm on a river, sea to the south
Back to top Go down
deimoz

deimoz

PostSubject: Re: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 am

coords 314/40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 am

it seems several people are on continent 3, as i'm on a river i presume its fairly straightforward to build a new city over on your continent in a week or so when i've amassed enough resources?

continent 3 seems to have some more established cities, continent 4 seems full of new people like me, I can't see anyone with a city over 500ish in my area, or any castles, any dungeons over lvl 1 etc etc

(on the other hand we could take over continent 4 hehe)
Back to top Go down
Cobbsie

PostSubject: coords   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:11 am

I'm at

487:64
Back to top Go down
Bugbear

PostSubject: Buggersville   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Buggersville happens to be at 473:48 but pleas don't visit just yet as I haven't built Reception yet.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Feenix

PostSubject: Re: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm

im on continent 2 @ 242:63

yaar get orf my land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance and co-ordinates   Alliance and co-ordinates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance and co-ordinates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lord Of Ultima :: Lord of Ultima Information Thread-
Jump to: