Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

A couple of new games.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

A couple of new games. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of new games.   A couple of new games. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 am

As some of you may be aware (or heard some talk in /g of) there are a couple of new games making an appearance at the moment which some of us have started playing.

So not to leave anyone out and to give people the opportunity to try them and get involved below i have put links to the games in question along with a short desciption of what they are like.

First.
Lord Of Ultima:
Really basic little flash browser game. Will run on most browsers with flash capabilities (thats pretty much all of them).
Highly addictive micro management style game.
You control your land mass by building up armies and gaining resources.
You can then send out your armies to attack and pillage NPC dungeons or PC cities.
Very nice looking and great fun.

There are currently 4 of us in the alliance playing it and would welcome more to come give it a try .
There are sub forums up for this game so shout at us in there or in wow or in "RL" and we can give you infomation on it.

To start playing follow this link.

Lord Of Ultima

Secondly
Heros Of Newerth:
Unlike Lord of Ultlima this one is not going to be free forever.
It is currently in Open Beta and requires a small client download to play (approx 250meg).
Once it is out of open beta its a one off cost of £20 then its your to play.

The concept of the game is an easy one. Kill the enemy and destroy thier tower.
Its a 45o top down "rts" style game where you control one of many "heroes" within a team of upto 5 players.
You work together as a team to build your strength (level up) and use your new bought skills to kill your enemies or help your allies.

Some of you may already have seen this at the I series and not be quite sure what its all about. I urge you to try it as its a great game to pick up and play. Just be aware there is a very L337'ist community so bare with it to start with as you will get abuse. Tell them to die and just carry on learning.

Again there is a sub forum now open for this game to so come by and poke for any information you may beed/want.

Start playing it here:

Heroes of Newerth
Back to top Go down

A couple of new games.
Page 1 of 1