Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

Sunday Raiding

Go down 
+2
Ash
deimoz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deimoz

deimoz

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:07 am

I'm looking to start up the Sunday night raids again. What i would like to know is who wants to join in + what time is best for you. This way i can make a nice list + we can get ourselves organised to do this!

I will start off - Deimoz anytime from 4pm onwards.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 am

Sunday is fine from 4pm for me. Jagerbomb at the minute, but probably also try and get clomper in when he's 80.

What raids were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
deimoz

deimoz

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 am

Ash wrote:
What raids were you thinking?

that all depends on who/what we get. a variation to begin with to get ourselves used to each other, but final goal is ICC10 man.
Back to top Go down
crossy

crossy

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 am

im good for most sundays, i hav to work 1 weekend in 8 so i can let you know well in advance of the one i cant come too, iv got crossy as tank / dps and orczilla and tank / dps aswell and my shaman will be 80 soon and healing
Back to top Go down
jaquri

jaquri

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm up for it on Jaquri. As either tank or dps, whatever is needed really. Might want tpo do a gearcheck on me before letting me into the ice rink though. Wink

The time...I don't know...4 pm sounds like a pretty good time to me. Can't be too late since monday morning is coming up. -_-
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok, if its needed ill bring the hunter.
similar DPS to the druid only at range.
I'lll go with what ever time is best for everyone else.

BUT if there is someone else that really wants to go then count me out Smile
Back to top Go down
Grobbleguts

Grobbleguts

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:15 am

Ok well i am usually free for Sundays and am quite happy to put Cegorach into the mix as a healer, juz dont expect me to figure out what the hell is going on in totc...
Back to top Go down
crossy

crossy

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

mite need to hav a rethink on a few things judging from what happened in totc, i'll bring my warrior next time to dps, should help as he does alot more damage than my dk
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 am

the issue is'nt dps.
people that sign up as wanting to come really need to take a look at their gear and make sure they are geared enough for it.

TOTC is not an easy raid and needs at least a reasonable level of gear.
was a consensus that those interested would at least try to gear up as best they can (badge loot) and i think thats where it fell down.

if you want to raid ANY thing at least do a little pre work and remember there are possibly 9 other people relying on that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Raiding   Sunday Raiding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Raiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chatter :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: