Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

USFUL MACRO'S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BAISTIGH

BAISTIGH

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 am

HI FRIEND!

Do Macros confuse and Anger you well the do to me ...
This handy topic is to help us all, so please share those you have found and made
Smile

let me start with this handy little space saver :

summon land/flying mount *

/run if IsMounted()then return end local t if IsFlyableArea()then t={9}else t={35}end CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)])
/dismount

Replace 35 with the position number of your desired land mount within your in-game mounts tab and 9 with your flying mount position number.

*this macro was base on one i found on wowmacros.com

So please help and post Surprised
Back to top Go down

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 am

I have zillions of macros, a few other people might find useful;

druid travel forms / mount macro all in one handy little button :P (change the name of the ground mount to whichever you have)

/use [swimming]Aquatic Form
/use [flyable,nocombat]Flight Form
/stopmacro [flying]
/use [outdoors,nocombat]Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk
/use [outdoors]!Travel Form
/script UIErrorFrame:Clear()

----

focus target/assist focus macro (for no brains dps'ing), alt-click to set focus, and then click again to assist focus

/focus target [modifier]
/stopmacro [modifier]
/assist focus

---

whisper focus macro (set focus with alt-click and then send message with normal click), can change the whisper message to anything, eg 'misdirect on you' or whatever and then combine it with a /cast[focus] line

/focus target [modifier]
/stopmacro [modifier]
/script if UnitExists("focus") then SendChatMessage("+++TAUNT+++","WHISPER",nil,UnitName("focus"))end

---

mark target with skull (for on the fly marking while tanking, change the number if you want a different mark)

/script SetRaidTargetIcon("target", 8);

---

show/use trinkets on action bars, useful if you have a zillion trinkets for different specs, this shows what you have currently equipped (yeah you can get mods that do the same but this is no extra memory)

#showtooltip 13
/use 13

and

#showtooltip 14
/use 14
Back to top Go down
BAISTIGH

BAISTIGH

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you for your very handy macro's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crossy

crossy

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 am

anyone got any nice warrior tanking macro's as i need all the help i can get Very Happy
Back to top Go down

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 am

can I point out my macros ought to be [modifier:alt] I don't know why they changed, I copy-pasted from wow

you can change the modifier button to something else if you don't like alt
Back to top Go down

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: warrior tanking   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 am

Space saving charge/gimme rage macro - useful for starting combat. Can also mash it during fight cause it will ignore the charge if you are next to mob.

#showtooltip Charge
/cast Bloodrage
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Charge

NB u have to mash it. like potato bounce

Also I macro /startattack to my main stuff like Devastate, Shield Slam, Revenge, in case u have zero rage u still try and smack em upside da head.

The universal "Don't Panic" button -

#showtooltip Shield Wall
/cast Bloodrage
/cast Berserker Rage
/use 13 <-- trinkets, if u got ones that give u health/ cool stuff, it can't hurt
/use 14
/cast Commanding Shout <-- could do challenging shout here instead, for when huntard pulls the room and fd's
/cast Shield Wall
/cast Last Stand
/cast Enraged Regeneration
/yell Don't Panic, Everything is under control.

I got a whole tab full of tank macros. I will attempt to remember when I'm at home
Back to top Go down

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

oh god now i imagine you tanking with a potato masher >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USFUL MACRO'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: USFUL MACRO'S   USFUL MACRO'S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USFUL MACRO'S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chatter :: Useful Information-
Jump to: