Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

Darkus

Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? Empty
PostSubject: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am

Ok guys monday nights seems to be getting a little crouded as we have a few new members joining and a few alts need gearing up....

I was thinking of maybe running 10 mans on a sunday evening for people who are a little undergeared and inexperienced for the moday stuff we do as hopefully we will be back in ICC soon and it will really show....

The raids are likley to be Ulduar/Naxx/Ony/EoE/Totc maybe with the weekly raid at the same time.

So what i'm really after is people to post here is :

a) is sunday night a good night if not what would suit as the most common night will prob be the final choice
b) what char you would like to bring and what spec you would like to try as it doesnt have to be ya main one maybe give something new a go Tank/Heal or DPS
c) any other questions you may have about raiding Smile

I know some people may be better geared for the certain raids but its something to do all of them now drop triumph badges, and its a chance to show your ability to raid (skilz/haks) and to promote yourself for ICC runs and the likes so please do a little homework into your spec/gear/gemming/enchants and lets see if we can have a bit of fun along the way cause hell surely thats what playing a computer game is alll abought right ??

Laters Moon Children

OOPS this is Mark/Wulfnoth btw on Darkus's PC auto log in my bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:22 am

Spot on mate.
I'll be in for this for sure.

Don't really mind who I take to be honest.

Think I'd probably like to keep in the druid but maybe try something new.

**EDIT**

Still in for this but its gonna have to be as a dps as ive decided to scrap healing for the moment on this character.

Last edited by Deathjezter on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galhad

Galhad

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Superb DJ i shall put ya name down as one of the healers see how we get on Smile
Back to top Go down
deimoz

deimoz

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 am

i'm up for trying tanking out on my main, but i will need a little practice to make sure i'm up to scratch. failing that i can always stick to my tried and tested dps skillz. Razz
Back to top Go down
BAISTIGH

BAISTIGH

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

HI would any one be up for doing Sartharion <The Onyx Guardian> or/and Kel'Thuzad for the
Champion of the Frozen Wastes adchevment one sunday ?????
Back to top Go down
Galhad

Galhad

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:31 am

Ok Nath no worries your on we'll do both of those next week for you so anyone who hasnt got the "champion of the frozen wastes" title please sign up so we can get it all done in 1 Filthy Pissflaps!

Thanks Moon Children !!
Back to top Go down
BAISTIGH

BAISTIGH

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 am

signed as tentative, as in if anyone wants my spot please take it. I'll help u out if you don't have enough peeps.

I'm only bothered if we're doing Sarth + 2 or something more exciting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???   Alt Raid night.... Who's in ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alt Raid night.... Who's in ???
Page 1 of 1