Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

account got hacked.. epic fail.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crossy

crossy

account got hacked.. epic fail. Empty
PostSubject: account got hacked.. epic fail.   account got hacked.. epic fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:21 am

just so you lot know my account was hacked today 10/01/10 got it back now but they ninja'd all my stuff and stuff from the guild bank, iv let peeps know who are online and iv put a ticket onto a GM so should get sorted pretty quick, hopefully get everything back asap

sorry about this, although there wasnt much i could hav done..
Back to top Go down
Deathjezter
Super Admin
Deathjezter

PostSubject: Re: account got hacked.. epic fail.   account got hacked.. epic fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

crossy wrote:
just so you lot know my account was hacked today 10/01/10 got it back now but they ninja'd all my stuff and stuff from the guild bank, iv let peeps know who are online and iv put a ticket onto a GM so should get sorted pretty quick, hopefully get everything back asap

sorry about this, although there wasnt much i could hav done..

Ouch not good.
Well it's happened to me to as you know.
Account suspended pending investigation and then about 2 weeks later it all got given back and account re instated with an appology and 2 weeks added to account play time.

You ll get it sorted mate. just stop with the china men !!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
crossy

crossy

PostSubject: Re: account got hacked.. epic fail.   account got hacked.. epic fail. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 am

all reformatted now and just loaded warcraft back on, so will log in now and see what the gm's hav to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: account got hacked.. epic fail.   account got hacked.. epic fail. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

account got hacked.. epic fail.
Page 1 of 1