Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I40 Box Booked on Floor 3, Seating to be confirmed.
I40 Confirm which games you will be installing.
ICC 10 - Who's Next?, Gav ask's the question.
LOU Free Web game, information on forums.
Admin Needed Looking for Admin to take over forum.

Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slothotdk

slothotdk

Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Ok my last silly topic but i think a must !

i know most of us know each other and you all prob know of the king don that i am but i think we should use this topic to get all guild members on to here and all guild members on to ts DJ has gone to the trouble to put TS info in to a topic on here so use it gringos its fun to talk and hear others pain when tanking just read DJ's post on ts so we need to sort it out

so point of this topic who are you ? cheers

Last edited by slothotdk on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slothotdk

slothotdk

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Im Sam i play Scunthorp warrior and Thracker shamon
i love to DPS with Scunthorp its lots of fun but getting used to the finer job of tanking
ATM you will see me online as Thracker started healing 2night love the wacker mole
heal bot system and only 2 wipes both bad pulls so heroic healing here i come !!

well back to the real world im 28 love to get drunk so any parties im here i have been working at blockbusters for 6 years now what a way to waist my life Laughing sports only like to watch ! but football im a Arsenal fan and American football sea hawks .
tv i love tv watch to many to tell you fav super hero is the Incredible Hulk ( if you could turn green you would ) alien

well thats me in a nut shell but if i was in 1 i would prob die lol!
Back to top Go down
sarnie
Super Admin
sarnie

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 am

Sarnie - Steve

48 years old and probably one of the reasons some of these low lifes know each other, so the fault lands at my door...soz all!!!!

married to Karen, 3 kids, 2 of which Sam & Jimi play WOW too.

Have tried most of the online games, Everquest, Everquest 2, Linage, DAoC, Planetside, WOW etc etc as well as Conan, LOtR and Warhammer...which ones best? cant say just wow is the most popular

Real life quantity surveyor and semi pro drummer - how many drum kits is too many?

Coach American football which I played for 14 years till injury put a stop to that

Like a beer or 2 (cider Smile ), enjoy a game or two, table top gamming, bit of roll playing and a dab hand at robo rally!!!!

Man Utd & Seahawks fan - toss between Spiderman & the HULK - Amazing spiderman & Fantastic Four No.1's adorn my wall

Just a big kid, need to find out at what age u become a grown up?
Back to top Go down
mikehock

PostSubject: gettint to know you !!!   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 pm

hi i'm dom, i play as mikehock. my name gives you some idea of my mental age although
i am 34. you have sam (scunthorpe) to thank for me being here! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Grobbleguts

Grobbleguts

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 am

Hi folks

For the fun of writing about myself in as derogatory was as possible i thought i would fill you in.

So im Tony. Im 26, live at home with my parents and play WOW! Yes i am that cool!

Online you will see me as;
Grobbleguts, so named because of the unfortunate digestive issues he had as a child.
Yumtumtooee
Hymdal
Cegorach

If im not online i am either studying towards my HR qualifications, painting 40k minatures, playing board games or in bed. With best intentions i plan to form some sort of social life, although this has been on the agenda for several years and i am yet to get past the ideas stage.
Back to top Go down
AngelicLemon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey, im Emma and im from twilights hammer/tonbridge/maidstone. Some of you should know me from my obession of blu rays from blockbuster (tonbridge has no where else to go xD). Been playing wow for 7 months ish, ummmm i have a degree in photography i play way to much wow xD. im 24 years old. and can be a bit blonde XD

I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a boyfriend (Nightcrow) hehe and a bad sence of humor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )   Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you !!!! ( read and post )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chatter :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: